Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kayat Nasi Padang

Tampines round market... one of the best places to go to for food in the east side.
Next up, Kayat Nasi Padang!
Located at Blk 137 Tampines St 11 #01-37 Singapore 521137.



Nasi Padang


My favorite things to order here is their rendang beef/mutton, sambal Paru(cow lung), begedil (fried potato) and sambal goreng. Their meat is always cooked till their tender, and their paru taste heavenly.
They also sell other food like mee siam, mee rebus, lontong etc.

This is one of my favorite place for Malay rice, its not that expensive, and the taste is always fantastic.
There is another malay rice stall right beside Kayat, and I've tried that one too, but i like Kayat more.

Ratings:

Price: Varies, depending on what you order, but generally under $5.

Will I come again? I'm a regular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment