Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ah Lim Mee Pok

Ah Lim Mee Pok is one of my favorite places to eat mee pok... Ah Lim has a couple of stalls, and I know of 2, one at Soy Eu Tua Coffee Shop, 15 Upper East Coast Road, Singapore 455207, and the other at 324 Bedok Road(Simpang bedok, Kwek Seng Huat Eating House), in the small coffee shop that is beside Giant,
opposite the more popular Lau Lim Mee Pok.

I visited the one at Simpang bedok, which is ran by the son.


Oyster Sauce Vegetable

Mee Pok Dry



Dumpling Soup

The noodles here are always cooked perfectly to my liking. If you like a extra spicy kick, ask for more chili sauce, I always add more chili and vinegar... XD
The main thing that I like about this stall more than the more famous Lau Lim that is opposite it, is the soup.
In the Lau Lim stall, their soup is always too salty, even when I complain, they just say that it is like that...

So in the future, if you are in Simpang Bedok craving for Mee Pok, give this stall a try, and you might be pleasantly surprised!

Ratings:

Price:
Meepok : $3.5 / 4.5 / 5.5
Dumpling Soup: $4
Oyster Sauce Veg: $3 / 5

Will I come again? I'm a regular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment