Thursday, July 3, 2014

Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee

From Malaysia the Kin Kin Chilli Pan Mee can now be found in Singapore, so you don't have to go all the way to KL to try it. It is located at 534 MacPherson Road, Singapore 368220.

Signature Dry Chilli Pan Mee

Breaking the egg into the noodle

Mixed Soup

I forgot to take a picture of the chili, but the chili is at the side, and you just add as much as you like.

What I recommend is to come here after lunch time, around 2 to 3 when the lunch time queue will be gone.
I went at 2pm, and immediately found a table for myself.
Now to be perfectly honest, I didn't really find the noodles to be out of this world.
If I come here, and I see a queue, I am not going to wait, because it isn't that fantastic.
Yes, it is good, but not fantastic.

Ratings:

Price: >$5

Will I come again? Only when there is no queue.

0 comments:

Post a Comment