Monday, November 17, 2014

328 Katong Laksa

I'm sure everyone has heard of 328 Katong Laksa. 1 of the most popular Laksa places in Singapore, they even won a cook off against Gordon Ramsay in a event awhile back. They have quite a few stalls located along East Coast Road. This was taken at their flagship shop at 216 East Coast Road.




Laksa with Otah


A bowl of Laksa here cost $5! Not cheap, but it is still probably 1 of the best Katong Laksa around. I remember going to their tiny stall in a small little coffee shop back when I was little, and have been eating from them ever since. They don't offer chopsticks because you are supposed to drink up all the Laksa soup while eating the noodles, and their soup is fantastic. I always have to ask for more.

Ratings:

Price: $5 for small, $7 for big.

Will I come again? Been coming here for over 15 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment