Thursday, November 20, 2014

L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon

L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon is located at Level 1, Hotel Michael (Resorts World Sentosa), 8 Sentosa Gateway. It is opened by the most decorated Michelin-Star chef in the world, Joël Robuchon. He has currently amassed 28 Michelin Stars, 28! This is without a doubt one of the best places for French food you can have, in the world.






L'Asperge Blanche
(Steamed white asparagus with light butter sauce and parma ham)




La Caille
(Quail Caramelized with Foie Gras and Mashed Potatoes)


Pommes Puree
(Mash Potatoes)





Their menu changes, so some of the dishes you see here might not be available now(these pics were taken awhile back), I loved the Quail which is filled with Foie Gras(what's not to like?!), however even among all the tasteful dishes, the star of the night I have to say is the Pommes Puree, possibly the best tasting Mash Potatoes I ever had in my entire life. It is very thick and so rich that I thought they added cheese into making it. The waiter was nice enough to give me extra and I devoured them, all 3 extra bowls. Absolutely heavenly.
I do have to say that I'm not a fan of the white asparagus.
Overall though, a fantastic meal, albeit it comes at a very premium price.

Ratings:

Price: >150 SGD per person

Will I come again? Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment