Thursday, August 7, 2014

Quentin's the Eurasian Restaurant

Quentin's the Eurasian Restaurant is restaurant that serves red hot devil's curry. It is located in the Eurasian Community House at 139 Ceylon Road.






Fretu Bendi
(Fried Ocra/Lady's Fingers - $8)


Patchri
(Spiced sweet-and-sour Eggplant - $7)


Debal Rabu De Baca
(Oxtail Devil Curry - $22.80)



Iced Chendol ($3.8)


The devil curry here is spicy! The spiciness is the type that slowly builds on you, and by the time you are done, that chendol really helps to cool your tongue! The oxtail devil curry also has some vegetables, ribs and sausages in it. The oxtail itself however wasn't as soft as I expected it to be...the oxtail that was served to us was slightly tough, so it took some effort to finish it. The eggplant was pretty decent although nothing special.One of my favorite dishes among the ones that I ordered were the lady fingers... I'm usually not a big lady fingers fan, but the lady fingers here are awesome, the only issue I have with it is that it is slightly oily, however taste-wise, it is phenomenal.

Ratings:

Price: ~16 SGD per person

Will I come again? Yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment