Thursday, December 11, 2014

Seasons Bistro

Seasons Bistro is a bistro that serves North American cuisine, and being a Canadian living in Singapore, the moment I heard that there was a place selling poutine, well I just had to get myself there and try it.


Season's Cheese Burger

Poutine

Picante Cubano Haute Dog
The burger was juicy and executed really well however I asked for medium for my beef patty and it came just a tad overdone.
The poutine could do with a bit more cheese, however the sauce is quite well done. I upgraded my fries to poutine for $3, so that was still okay, but if you order ala-carte, it will cost $13.5 and that is really overpriced, considering it is just fries, sauce and cheese.
The Haute Dog was really good too, but the size of the dog is actually pretty small.
So small in fact, a few bites was all it took to devour it.

The food here is actually pretty good, but at that price point(total bill came to $60 when we only ordered 2 dishes), you'd really expect the portions to be bigger than what we received, especially the haute dog...


Ratings:

Price: ~30 SGD per person

Will I come again? Maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment